NOTICE REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
About this privacy notice
This Privacy Notice will apply from May 25, 2018, when the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), intended to unify and strengthen data protection throughout the European Union, will enter into force. Arkalebb is currently preparing for the GDPR by reviewing and adapting, where appropriate, its operational processes and data security measures policies from a GDPR perspective, as well as by adopting appropriate procedures to enable data subjects to- and exercise the new rights according to the GDPR.
Arkalebb is one of the most important providers of business software systems in Central Europe, and our activities are mainly aimed at companies, organizations and professionals. We do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive information from or about children.
From the perspective of data protection regulations, Arkalebb is the "data controller" Our identity and contact details are:
Data operator: S.C. Arkalebb S.R.L.
This Notice has been prepared to inform individuals ("Data Subjects") about the personal data collected by Arkalebb in the course of its activity, the reason for the processing and the way in which such data is used.
Data Protection Officer
Arkalebb has an internal Data Protection Officer (DPO) who you can contact if you have questions or concerns about Arkalebb's personal data policies or practices. You can contact RPD Arkalebb by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we collect Personal Data?
We mainly collect the personal data that you provide us directly, by completing the form requesting information about our products, on the websites www.arkalebb.ro or while visiting us or meeting our representatives. Additional information is collected during telephone interviews conducted by our marketing department.
We also collect personal data from you or your organization during the performance of contracts.
Our process of collecting personal data may take place through: i) the website, mobile applications, e-mail, digital media or software belonging to third parties, including recruitment portals; ii) contracts, applications, forms, call center, remote technical assistance, sales and marketing units, cookies from websites, business cards, telephone, etc.; or iii) face-to-face interviews.
What personal data do we collect?
When you register with us, we collect information about you, including your full name, the name of your employer, your role in the organisation, your e-mail, as well as your phone numbers (landline and mobile).
When your company purchases our products or services, we collect information about customer company representatives, contact persons, project team members and users. Information collected includes full name, employer name, role, work address, email address, telephone numbers (landline and mobile) and fax number. They are provided to us directly by you or your organization.
Why do we process your Personal Data?
We process the personal data we collect for two main reasons: (1) to conduct our business and provide the products and services we we also provide them (2) to send marketing communications related to our products and services.
When we process your personal data to provide products and services, it is necessary for the negotiation, conclusion and performance of the contract with customers and for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued in the performance of such contracts.
The processing carried out to carry out our activity includes:
- Establishing, maintaining and concluding business contracts/relationships;
- Customization of available products and services according to requests; updating and improving available products and services according to customer needs, legal and technical development.
- Registration of users in the systems, namely for the products and services available;
- Provision of call center services and remote technical assistance; tracking the number of calls and their content;
- Keeping and tracking visitor records;
- Providing services to customers according to contracts.
When we process your personal data for our marketing communication strategy, this is based on our legitimate interest in promoting our products and services. Such marketing activities include:
- Advertising for new or existing products, services and campaigns; performing sales and marketing activities;
- Conducting market research;
- Obtaining statistics and analyzes of product use;
- Contact/communication, including through third-party social media platforms;
- Contacting for customer satisfaction surveys.
To whom and for what purposes do we transfer your personal data?
We will not share your information with any other third party outside our organization, except where this is required by a legal obligation or when necessary to perform the contract with you. For any other transfer to third parties, we will first ask for your consent.
Your personal data may be transferred to the following third parties, located in the EU or abroad: audit firms (based on legal requests), consultants, legal or public authorities, resellers, companies that provide services, suppliers, shareholders and other logo group companies.
If a transfer abroad is considered, we will ensure that it will be done in a country that benefits from an appropriate decision issued by the European Commission or, alternatively, on the basis of approved standard contractual clauses.
What security measures do we have in place?
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data and preventing unauthorized access, use or disclosure by:
- Controlling physical access to our premises and locations where we store personal data
- Use of updated technological methods
- Enforcing strong access policies (complex passwords, firewall rules, granular access authorization, etc.)
- Encrypted storage of personal data
- Continuous monitoring of own systems
- Updating policies
- Training and informing employees and third parties
- Ensuring secure data transfer
- Limiting access to sensitive locations (both physical and logical)
What are your rights as a Data Subject?
As a Data Subject, according to the GDPR, you have a number of rights regarding your Personal Data, and Arkalebb, as a data controller, is engaged in respecting your privacy and guaranteeing these rights.
- The right to access – you have the right to obtain confirmation that Arkalebb is processing your personal data and you have the right to access this data. You can also request information about: the purpose of the processing; categories of personal data processed; to whom, other than Arkalebb, the data may have been sent; what was the source of the information (if you did not provide the data directly to Arkalebb) and how long it will be kept.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to request the rectification or correction of your personal data if it is incorrect. At the same time, if our records are not complete and additional data is required for processing, you have the right to complete your personal data.
- The right to erasure (the right to be forgotten) – if there is no compelling reason for continued processing, you have the right to obtain the erasure or removal of your personal data from our databases. Note that this is not an absolute right and Arkalebb reserves the right to limit it to the cases provided under the GDPR (for example, if the data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected, if you have chosen to object processing of your personal data or if the processing is illegal).
- The right to restriction of processing – you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data for the period necessary to verify their accuracy, if you object to further processing, based on legitimate interest, or if you want to block the data in the context of exercise or defense a legal claim. At the same time, you can request the blocking of your data in case of illegal processing, if you do not want them to be deleted.
- The right to data portability – when we process your data for the performance of a contract or on the basis of your consent, you can request that the data you have provided to us be provided to you or to another organization in a structured form that can be read automatically.
- The right to object – you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data for marketing purposes. For processing for purposes other than marketing, you still have the right to object, but it is possible that Arkalebb's legal obligations will prevail, as well as its overriding legitimate interest in continuing to process such data, including in the case of exercising or defending a legal provision.
- The right to withdraw consent – when we process your data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
You can exercise your rights by sending a request to email@example.com. We reserve the right to contact you to ensure that the request is indeed from you.
There is no charge for responding to your requests, unless the requests are unfounded, repetitive or excessive, in which case we may charge you a fee based on the administrative costs associated with your request.
Your requests will be answered as soon as possible, depending on the nature of the request and within a maximum of thirty days, unless we have to extend this period, taking into account the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests.
During an application, if incomplete or incorrect information is shared, or if the request is not clearly expressed, we may experience difficulties in resolving your requests, which may lead to delays in the investigation process. Our company reserves all legal rights in case of incorrect, contrary to facts/laws or malicious applications.
If you consider that your personal data are being used incorrectly or that their processing by Arkalebb contravenes the GDPR, please inform the RPD at firstname.lastname@example.org about the problems regarding the processing of your data and ask them to take appropriate measures. If the problem cannot be solved in this way, you can submit a complaint to the national supervisory authority, whose contact can be found on its website, www.dataprotection.ro.
Politica generală de protecție a datelor cu caracter personal
Puteți consulta Politica generală de protecție a datelor cu caracter personal.
Using our website
Like most websites, the Arkalebb website automatically collects certain information and stores it in log files. The information may include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, the region or general location from which your computer or device accesses the Internet, browser type, operating system, and other information about your use of the Arkalebb website, including a history of the pages you view them. This information is used for a better design of our website in accordance with the needs of users. We may also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website, analyze trends, track visits to our web pages, and collect general demographic information that helps us identify visitor preferences.